START UP FUNDING FOR
If you’re considering self-employment or starting a business the likelihood is that you will need funding at some point. If your business has yet to launch, or you’ve been trading for less than two years, then we may be able to provide support via the Government’s Start Up Loans programme.
X-Emergency Services (X-ES) works with X-Forces Enterprise (X-FE) to deliver start-up business advice and access to business finance through the Start-Up Loans scheme, administered by the British Business Bank. Please refer to our terms and conditions of business for more information. More than 200 people from the emergency services community have already used this service to support their own business ambition. Through our various relationships we can offer unsecured, personal loans at a fixed interest rate with pre-loan business planning support and post-loan mentoring and knowledge exchange. All aimed to support you to maximise the probability of business success.
What are the benefits of a Start Up Loan?
- Loans of up to £25,000 (average of £11,000)
- Unsecured, personal loan for business purposes
- Borrow for up to 5 years
- 12 months’ free mentoring
- No early repayment penalties
- Access to free events and workshops
- Dedicated Business Advisor
Start Up Loans are unsecured personal loans for business purposes and therefore you don’t need a trading history. However, due to responsible lending there will be a credit check conducted to process your application. You will also need to confirm that you are eligible, based on the following criteria:
- You’re 18 years of age or older
- You have the right to work in the UK
- You live in the UK
- Your business is not yet trading or has been trading for less than two years
- Your business is based in the UK
- You are unable to secure finance from other sources
- Your business type and loan purpose is eligible under the terms of the scheme
HOW MUCH CAN I BORROW
Am I eligible for a startup loan?
I WANT TO BORROW:
FOR A DURATION OF:
BECOME A MEMBER
Membership is FREE. Sign-up now to receive access to exclusive member only events, training, support and much more.